Monday, November 12, 2007

Roulé 307

At this point, it becomes clear that Roulé is fucking invincible. A classic lo-fi gem from the reclusive voice behind "Too Long" and "One More Time". Jersey Represent!

From The Liner Notes:
"When my underground sound became overground around 1995, all the trappings and pressures of dealing with worldwide attention threatened to stall the innovation & excitement of (my) club music, instead of giving the $ more attention than the music I decided to 'HOLD ON' to the spirit of discovery..."

Roulé 307
Romanthony - "Hold On"

A-Side:
A1 - Hold On (Classic Vocal) [RIGHT-CLICK TO DOWNLOAD]








B-Side:
B1 - Hold On (R&B Vocal) [RIGHT-CLICK TO DOWNLOAD]








B2 - Hold On (Got A Grip Dub) [RIGHT-CLICK TO DOWNLOAD]









3 comments:

Spaceman Spiff said...

wow ive never actually heard this release! its like a christmas all over again!

Guiga Lammer said...

I MUST HAVE the lyrics to hold on (R&B Vocal) version!!!

if you have them, please send them to me on guigadlammer@gmail.com

also, congratulations for the blog, I'm finding a lot of interesting stuff here :D

Mastermix said...

Thank so much!