Thursday, October 11, 2007

One More Thing...

Actually Three...

1 · I'm DJing Tonight at the Playgirl Issue Release Party from 7-10 at Manahatta If you want to come, email me, and i'll put you on the guest list.

2 · Have you gotten your tickets yet for Alan Braxe & DJ Falcon @ Studio B? I can't remember being this excited for a DJ set ever.

3 · I saw Spank Rock @ LOVE last night. I dont know about them anymore, i feel like I've heard it all before (and i have definitely heard the straight jacks of Booty hooks that seem to be the chorus of every track they do). And can we please kill it with all the fucking cameras. Its like every motherfucker has a blog--oops.

On the bright side, LOVE re-did their Fraggle Cave, and for better or worse, the fur is gone, replaced by pleather (ever notice how thats the only spot in the club without a fucking blacklight? Good idea). Also on the bright side, i got a new camera, so expect plenty of eye candy from here on out.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: