Thursday, October 8, 2009

Popular People's Front

I'm a big fan of The Popular People's Front, and I think if you like the music that I have posted here, you'll probably dig it too. Here's 2 great party mixes for to try out.

I'm pretty sure all their music is released as limited-edition vinyl, so it stands to reason that I'll probably try to post whatever I can of theirs in the future, until it becomes available for sale again. In the mean time, check out whats available on the Hype Machine.

Best Wishes,
e.

The Popular People's Front - Live on Beats In Space 5/15/07
[RIGHT-CLICK TO DOWNLOAD]








The Popular People's Front - "Dislocated Hip" Mix, January 2009
[RIGHT-CLICK TO DOWNLOAD]






8 comments:

MEAN STEP said...

YOURE THE FUCKIN MAN

Anonymous said...

Good stuff. Glad you're back too.

asdfffdsa said...

Track listing for Discolated Hip:

AMPLIFIED EDITS_FUN THING
NICK CHACONA & ANTHONY MANSFIELD_SLOW ‘N LOW
JIMMY BRISCOE & THE BEAVERS_INTO THE MILKY WAY
THE POPULAR PEOPLE’S FRONT_I’LL MAKE YOUR DAY
TELEMUSIC_LEOZERO RE-EDIT
EROBIQUE_ENDORPHINMACHINE
NOIA_FABRIZIO MAMMARELLA REMIX
THE POPULAR PEOPLE’S FRONT_MY BABY STAYS OUT ALL NIGHT
DISCO & Co_COLD COKE 2008 RE-EDIT
FRANZ FERDINAND_ULYSSES (BEYOND THE WIZARDS SLEEVE REMIX)
HVERFISGOTÜ EDITS_FOREVER
STEINSKI_NYNY (DUCKTAPE EXTENSION)
GLOSSY_BURNIN’ LOVE
CRAZY P (UNABOMBERS INST)
TONY LIONNI_FOUND A PLACE
LEOTRAX_MAL-FUNK-SHUN
FORCE OF NATURE_UNSTOPPABLE (IDJUT BOYS REMIX)
JEAN WELLS_I JUST CAN’T STOP DANCING (SDC EDIT)
THE CHOCLATE JAM Co_CHOCOLATE
DROID0209
CRAZY P_STOP, SPACE, RETURN

Jordan S said...

good to have you back e :)

<3 from ilictronix

dvdjamm said...

I'm just glad you're OK :)

Tony Rad Tony said...

Thanks dude! - missed your posts!

Nosebleeder in training said...

Damn man. I miss your updates. I've gotta admit, I learned about french house through your blog. Solid Goldberger was the genesis for me. Now, two years later, I'm into all sorts of good music (The Revenge, MCDE, Moodymann, Theo Parrish, Tensnake, Floating points, etc.) all thanks to you. I hope your doing your thing. Come back! Let us know what you've been listening to lately.

Peace,

SG Fan

Anonymous said...

Dude, come back. we miss you.