Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Remix Thursday

Palms Out Sounds' Remix Sunday is one of the things I look forward to every weekend, so I figured I might as well throw my picks out there. I'm gonna do my darndest to do this every thurs, but if i slip up, don't hate. These aren't hot out the Pro Tools like P.O.S.'s often are, but thats not what this is gonna be about, just good tracks to clap hands and stomp feet to.

Joss Stone - "Tell Me About It (Yam Who Remix)"







Zshare Link
Joss Stone
Yam Who?


Diddy f/Christina Aguilera - "Tell Me (DFA Remix w/o Diddy)" (Detroit DFA, Not Brooklyn DFA)







Zshare Link
Discogs
Diddy


The Avalanches - "A Different Feeling (Paperclip People Remix, Avalanches Edit)"







Zshare Link
Discogs
Avalanches
Paperclip "Person"


Bill Withers - "Lovely Day (Sunshine Mix)"







Zshare Link
Discogs
Bill Withers
Ben Liebrand


Daft Punk - "Human After All (SebastiAn Remix)"







Zshare Link
Discogs
Daft Punk
SebastiAn


Motorbass - "Ezio (Herbert Remix)"







Zshare Link
Discogs
Matthew Herbert
Motorbass

1 comment:

chrysler5thavenue said...

Diddy embedded track doesn't work.