Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Call and Response

I've received a bunch of great stuff from readers this week, including some requests from my little sidebar grovel-box, and I'm EXTREMELY excited to share with the rest of you.

Hope you enjoy!

First up is from my new pal Bruno, of the world-travelin' D.I.S.C.O. Texas crew: XINOBI/MOULINEX/D.I.S.C.O. TEXAS

STNF 001
Sedat The Turkish Avenger - "Universal Lover/Take Me (Ce Soir)/Da Red Knight"



A-Side:
Universal Lover [RIGHT-CLICK TO DOWNLOAD]







B-Side:
Take Me (Ce Soir) [RIGHT-CLICK TO DOWNLOAD]







Da Red Knight [RIGHT-CLICK TO DOWNLOAD]








I've also updated the Together 1 post, and added the tracks that were rumored to be "Together 3", thanks to Justin from the Netherlands.

More to come, but i gotta jump on a plane!

No comments: