Friday, November 9, 2007

Roulé 305 Remixé

Roulé 305 RMX
Stardust - "Music Sounds Better With You (Remixes)"


Side A: Music Sounds Better With You (Bibi & Dim's Anthem From Paris Mix) [RIGHT-CLICK TO DOWNLOAD]








Side B: Music Sounds Better With You (DJ Sneak 32 On Red Dub Mix) [RIGHT-CLICK TO DOWNLOAD]








Side C: Music Sounds Better With You (Chateau Flight Remix) [RIGHT-CLICK TO DOWNLOAD]








Side D: Music Sounds Better With You (DJ Sneak's 32 On Red Mix) [RIGHT-CLICK TO DOWNLOAD]










3 comments:

Johann said...

Hi,

I feel glad I found your blog a few days ago... The current Daft-Punk-is-back euphoria that's been spreading for over a year now, is the perfect time to listen back to those old French high-styled productions!!
I'm French too (I answer your desire to know where you are read from...), and though I've been trying to get hold of that stuff for years, records or mp3s, my collection was far from complete.

So thanks a lot, keep posting please, I'm sure you still have loads to upload after Cryda, We Rock & Roulé...

Ken W. said...

This is such a classic house track! You can't go wrong playing this track out in a club. It always gets the crowd feeling good.

Lucas said...

Except for the crappy bitrates, this is a amazing post.