Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving Break

Ii may take a couple days off from Blogging for the Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday. I'm hosting people at my apartment for the first time, and I'm totally overwhelmed--my place is a total mess after spending the better part of the last month working on the road. I reserve the right to change my mind if y'all keep sending me great tracks (and they have been terrific, I'm sorry to those of you who i haven't individually thanked, I will get to catching up with emails over the weekend. In the meantime, here are two tracks that on this holiday, we can all be thankful for. First up, a new edit by my friend, Mercurius FM:

Marvin Gaye - "Sexual Healing" (Mercurius FM Soul Of House Mix) [RIGHT-CLICK TO DOWNLOAD]








Fafa Monteco - "Discocity" [RIGHT-CLICK TO DOWNLOAD]






No comments: