Saturday, November 3, 2007

Roulé 301

While I wait for the last couple pieces of "We Rock" to arrive, I'll get some new stuff started, as per your requests, Thomas Bangalter's "Roulé" label.

Roulé 301
Thomas Bangalter - "Trax On Da Rocks"

A-Side:
A1 - On Da Rocks [RIGHT-CLICK TO DOWNLOAD]








A2 - Roulé Boulé [RIGHT-CLICK TO DOWNLOAD]








A3 - What To Do [RIGHT-CLICK TO DOWNLOAD]








B-Side:
B1 Outrun [RIGHT-CLICK TO DOWNLOAD]








B2 Ventura [RIGHT-CLICK TO DOWNLOAD]










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ethan. I really love your
blog since one month. Thanx a LOT for posting Roulé releases.
Would you accept to put a link to my blog in your blogroll, of course, I'll do the same with your blog.

111 said...

I have a question to producers what do u think about this source?
Is it a good choice for dj?
www.lucidsamples.fr